|
本帖最后由 祖国~野花 于 27-9-2009 20:34 编辑
Date with Second Women
結婚了廿一年後,我發現了一種別出心裁的方法,可以讓愛的火花永保新鮮。
After get marriaged for twenty-one years, i found an unique way to refresh my love life.
不久以前,我和另一位女士約會,其實那還是我妻子的主意,
Not long ago, I was going to date with a lady, and the idea came from my wife.
有一天她說:「我知道妳很愛她。」我很驚訝,立刻爭辯說:「但我愛的是妳呀!」「我知道,但你也愛她呀!」
One day my wife said: I know u love her. I was shocked: The one I love is you! She said: I know, but u love her too.
我妻子要我去看的女士是我的母親。
The lady that my wife asked me to visit was my mother.
她已經寡居了十九年,然而我忙碌的工作和身為二個孩子父親的責任,令我分身乏術,以致很少有時間和她相聚。
She was alone for nineteen years, however, I was busy with my job and my children, so I was less likely to visit her.
那晚,我打電話給她,邀約她第二天和我一起吃晚餐和看電影。
The night, i called her, invited her to have a dinner and movie with me at the second day.
「怎麼了,你還好嗎?」她問道。
' What happen? Are u alright?', she asked.
母親是那種會認為晚上那麼晚打電話,又突然邀約她,一定不會有什麼好事的人。
「我想如果有機會和妳單獨約會,一定很有意思。」我回答。
I answered: I was just thinking that if I have chance to date with u alone, it sure be very interesting.
她想了一會兒,然後說:「我非常樂意。」
After a while, she said: I do.
那個星期五下班以後,我開車去接她時,心裡有一點緊張,
The Friday came after i knock off from my worked, I fetched her at her home, felt like a little bit nervous.
因為從未嚐試過這樣的約會。
Because I had never been to a date with my mom before...
當我到達她家時,我看她對這樣的約會,似乎也有一點緊張。
When I reached her house, I found that she seems a little bit nervous too.
她在門內等著,身上穿著大衣,裡面那件禮服 還是最後一次慶祝結婚紀念日所穿的呢!
She was in her suite, which she wore during her last wedding anniversary with my dad, waiting for me in her house.
她的頭髮還特意捲了一下,臉上的微笑像天使一般。
She made her hair specially, smiling like an angel.
上了車後,她得意洋洋地說:「我告訴我的朋友,我要和我的兒子外出約會,他們都好羨慕,迫不及待要聽聽我們約會的情形。」
When she get into my car, she proudly said: all my friends were jealous at me when they know that i'm gonna dating with my son.
我們去一家雖不豪華,但十分雅致,溫暖舒適的餐廳。
We went to a restaurant which was not expensive but with warmth and cozy environment.
我母親挽住我的臂彎,好像第一夫人一般。
My mom hold my hand as she was the wife of a president.
入座以後,我必須幫她看菜單點菜,
After getting to her seat, I help her to order her food,
因為她的眼睛現在只有大的字才看得見。
Because she only can read the big capital words.
用餐一半時,我抬起頭來,看到母親正在凝視我,
When we were eating, I found she was staring at me,
嘴角帶著懷舊的笑容說:「記得當你小時候,總是我為你看菜單的。」「那現在妳正好可以休息,輪到我來為妳服務了。」我回答。
Shesmile and said: I remembered that during yr childhood, I always makethe order for u. I answered: then now is yr chance to take a rest andlet me to serve u.
一面享用晚餐,我們一面聊天,聊得很愉快,
We keep talking during our dinner,
談了許多最近幾年來,各自生命中的一些事。 |
|
|